Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weekend in Carmel - Point Lobos

I posted last week about our mini babymoon weekend in Carmel.  

On one of the days Dan spent a few hours with his best friend and old roommate watching college football.  After a rather large breakfast at La Playa Hotel, I decided to skip football and go for a walk.  {The hotel had made-to-order waffle and omelet bars and I tried both!}


Just 10 minutes south of downtown Carmel is Point Lobos.  We spend a lot of time in Carmel but I'd never been there and after seeing a post on Amanda's blog, I knew I had to go. Funny, how sometimes it takes a newbie to the area to show you something new about a place you've been a million times before.


I stuck to some pretty easy trails that led straight out to the water and just spent an hour or so there. 




Hikes like this always make me feel so lucky I live in California.  It's just so pretty here!   




When I have more time, I'll definitely head back to some of the longer trails.

~LMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...