Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday morning shopping

We're still enjoying southern life in Savannah. 

We're headed to Tybee Island today, but I really wanted to share my new favorite online shop: Everlane.

Every Everlane product I own, I've packed with me to Savannah.  

I have purchased tees, a cashmere sweater, men's button-down shirts (and here) and silk blouses (here and here too).  {Not all for me! Some were gifts. :)}

The tees are $15(!) and super soft and comfortable.


And the silk blouses are a steal at $80.


Next on my wish list are their new high/low belts.  Have I been in the dark, why haven't these been made before?

The low prices are because they've cut out the middleman (like retail stores) rather than having to sacrifice quality.  Thank you Everlane!

LMF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...