Thursday, September 12, 2013

tahoe weekend wedding


We drove up to Lake Tahoe this weekend to watch some amazing people become an even more amazing couple.

It was a gorgeous wedding overlooking the beach with a gorgeous mountain backdrop.  Even more gorgeous was how the groom couldn't stop staring at his bride.


This is the one photo I took at the wedding.  I read this a while ago and decided to put my phone away, let the professional photographers document the occasion and just enjoy myself and celebrate.  Congrats E&H!

The morning of the wedding Dan and I walked around the lake.  



I love Tahoe.  It reminds me that I live in such a fantastic place: California. 

Beaches, ocean, mountains, cities, country, vineyards, snow, sun, we've got it all.




Dan skipped rocks.  


I can't.  It's like whistling {another skill I don't possess} the harder I try the worse it looks.


P.S. Did I mention I'm marrying this guy in less than 3 weeks :)

LMF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...