Tuesday, October 29, 2013

sleepover

I went to a sleepover party last weekend.
I forgot how little sleep you actually get at a sleepover, especially with six little girl ranging from four to seven years old.

But it was still so much fun.

The party included a trip to a friends' farm, hot tubbing, makeovers, mani's & pedi's, pizza and cupcakes and a movie.  It was exhausting!


I think all of us "adults" (I use this term very loosely to describe me and my friends)
thought we would do the girls makeovers and paint their nails.

But they took it upon themselves to put it on each other.
And it was so sweet to watch them together.

A little heartbreaking too. They just looked so grown-up!


I think we all got a little glimpse into the future.
It definitely looks pretty! :)

LMF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...