This weekend I did not:
- bake the cookies I wanted to bring to "J crew's" baby shower;
- do any laundry;
- vacuum or clean my house, as I had planned.
- spent Saturday afternoon and evening with friends and their families (and their babies!);
- lounged in the sun eating delicious food, listening to great music, drinking champagne punch;
- took my Dad out to lunch at his favorite burger place in Healdsburg for Father's Day;
- lounged on my deck drinking iced tea reading a new book
Nothing was crossed off my to-do list and it was perfect.