Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ever so thankful

I started this list in April.  The goal was to make it to 1,000 by the years end.  

I don't think I'll make it, but I don't mind.  I'll continue to work towards my goal anyway.

Starting this list has had such an astonishing impact on me.  

I don't think people would ever describe me as an unhappy person, even when I am unhappy I try to stay positive. But by keeping this list, I've started see things a bit differently.  I see more.  More simple pleasures in everyday life.  It's helped me search out the good even in bad situations.  Even if it was just to get another item on my list, just a bit closer to the goal.

It's also helped me to see the things I value.  
Apparently, I enjoy food immensely!  There are a lot of food items on my list. :)

There's a lot about family and friends and laughter. 
And a lot about Paris. Paris is always a good idea. :)

{taken in Paris}

I saw this quote on Project Gadabout and loved it.  


It sums up perfectly what I've taken a whole post to say.

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving - filled with family and friends and 
of course delicious food! ;)

LMF

P.S. A big thank you to Sarah Tucker whose post (and blog!) inspired me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...