Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dream Paris Elopement

I'm not going to lie.  I've had some serious thoughts about eloping.

When we got engaged, knowing me so well, a few friends and family asked if I had plans to elope. I made some promises to people that we would not, that I intended to keep.

Seeing these gorgeous photos and my dream elopement on style me pretty last week had me wishing we were eloping, especially back to one of my favorite cities: Paris.





But this weekend we met with the priest at the sweet little church we'll be married at.


We had a delicious brunch at French Blue Market in St. Helena, where the waiter asked if we were on our honeymoon, because we looked so in love :)


We drove through Napa and visited a few of the wineries we'll have private tastings at after the wedding.

{frank family vineyards}




{On the way we may have stopped at Bouchon for some delicious iced coffee and macarons.}

And when we arrived back home, a package had arrived with our invitations.  I'd seen the mock-ups online and held the paper samples in my hands, but seeing it all together was breathtaking.  They are so much better than I imagined.

After this weekend, I could not be more excited for the wedding we have planned.

LMF

paris elopement images via Style Me Pretty from One and Only Paris Photography

2 comments:

  1. I don't tell many people this- but my husband and I "eloped" (got married in the court house secretly with only our mothers as witnesses) and then the following year had a big wedding. It kind of was the best of both worlds :) Planning a wedding can be super stressful but also a lot of FUN!

    -Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alecia! It's so nice to hear that other people have done something similar!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...