Thursday, March 1, 2012

Maxi Love

The little bit of sun we're getting is making me anxious for warmer days.  Sadly, my legs are still winter white, like very winter white (I was told recently that they glow).

Thank goodness for the maxi dress (and pinterest for a bit of maxi-love inspiration!)



1/2/3/4

We're heading to Hermosa Beach for the weekend so I couldn't resist doing a bit of online research.
A few of my favourite finds:
Maxi Love
1/2/3/4
Pssst - I may have already bought #2.  I couldn't help myself! Now if only I could find the perfect tee-shirt and the skirt in the first photo.  I would wear that outfit everyday.  Gorgeous!

LMF

1 comment:

  1. I love a perfect maxi dress + I too have shockingly white legs all-year-round.
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...