Friday, August 10, 2012

It's all in the details {Restoration Hardware - Fall 2012}

I've been a bit m.i.a. this week at a 2-day conference for work in San Francisco.  We were lucky enough to be there on some of the most gorgeous days the city has had.


We were also lucky enough to get some pretty special gifts.

{iPod shuffle in the invitation!}

But of everything that we were given, I think my favorite items were the Fall 2012 catalogues that don't drop until September 4th, along with a presentation from the exec's on all the new pieces and how they came to be; from Paris flea markets, to late night concept meetings, to repainting until just the right design was reached.

Now since the catalogue isn't dropping for a few more weeks, I can't discuss the new collection, but I can show you a few pictures of my new RH pen.




Pretty nice pen, huh?!

On a side note, there's been a lot of talk about branding here in blogland.  I've read a bit about it {here} and {here}.  I think Resto is such a great example of branding.  It really is all in the details.  {All photos are from the 2-day conference.}

 {afternoon snack}

{our chandeliers brought in for the conference}

 {RH journal and pen in the background}


{concert at The Fillmore}

I guess it's been a week of shameless plugging!  Check out my early post {here}.  Thanks for humoring me.

Have a wonderful weekend!
LMF
*all photos original to champagne reveries

8 comments:

  1. San Francisco?! It'd be awesome to go there some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pen is gorgeous ;) I lived in San Francisco for 5 years and it's one of my favorite cities! A lot of memories at the Fillmore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it was so fun! What do you do for a living?! I love all the branding from RH!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Just want to let you know you can get 10% off and jewelry today in my Etsy store with code SILVERLINING. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    www.etsy.com/shop/TaylorMorganDesign?ref=si_shop

    xo,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! I love your shop, you've got such great pieces! I work in financial reporting at RH. I'm not sure it's as exciting as fashion and jewelry design, but I love it. :)

      Delete
  4. Woah - an ipod shuffle in the invitation - fancy!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren! I just discovered your blog and totally love it. I'm with Taylor...what do you do for a living?! Based on this post it looks pretty fantastic. :-) Have a great rest of your week!

    - Clarissa

    P.S. I awarded your blog the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to find out more! http://westhawthorneplace.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clarissa! I work in Accounting/Finance for RH, probably not as exciting as the photos would make you believe! Lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...