Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hermosa Beach Cruise

A few photos from the weekend in Hermosa Beach


Mr. Pacino Man and I woke up early Saturday morning before everyone else and took a walk on the beach. 

I hope I always live near the ocean.  There's something so calming about it for me.  Even on the grey days, the beach is just gorgeous.  

I might even like it better on the grey days, but maybe that's 'cause I'm from Northern California and that's what our beaches always look like.  :)

Brunch in Huntington Beach at Zimzala

They had a "mans best friend menu".  Only in LA.


Family Photos
{with a drenched little Caperberry}


{Pure exhaustion after the beach}

{Boat cruise}

{Sunset from the boat}

No trip down I-5 is complete without In N Out

Happy Birthday to these two!  Thanks so much for having us.  What an awesome party!

LMF

7 comments:

  1. Look at you and your fancy photos! I see your camera is treating you well. The trip looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing Sabra! I'm trying to learn. It's amazing how many photos come out blurry!

      Delete
  2. And what a good looking family you are!! I love yorkies. I had one growing up. Tuffi. We had him for 14 years, he was a spunky little dude. Thought he was a Doberman or something. I wanted to visit In and Out when we were in Cali but never made it... heard it's really great! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! Yorkies have the funniest little personalities. Pacino definitely doesn't know how small he is. You'll have to try In N Out next time. It's not on the regular menu but get the Neapolitan shake. It's all three flavors, layered. Yum!

      Delete
  3. AWWW Im in LOVE with that littele cute dog:) you all look so happy and it seems like a real fun trip.

    If you havent been to Gothenburg..check out my new post about a beautiful place here in my hometown:)

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fun trip! That beach is gorgeous. And I think that no trip *ever* is complete without I N Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Hermosa Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...