Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Alt online

As I'm sure you can tell, I'm a bit new to blogging.  So far it's been absolutely wonderful, people are so welcoming and kind and I feel like I've already learned so much since I started.

I've thought about taking a few classes.  I'm not a graphic designer, interior decorator, fashionista, stylist. {I'm sure that comes as quite a shock}.  But I'd love to learn how to make my blog better.


I've heard some great things about Alt.  Have you been?  Or taken any of the online Alt classes?  I'm thinking of taking a few and it looks like they've got some great ones coming up soon.

"Photoshop for Bloggers" looks like an absolute must for me.  As I mentioned before {here}, I have photoshop on my laptop but have absolutely no idea how to use it.  

Bing is offering free classes just by spreading the word about their Summer of Doing.  A huge thanks to Bing! Check out the deal here.

LMF

1 comment:

  1. I started blogging in February this year but I learned fast. I asked my boyfriend how to use photoshop on the pics. Now I do it all by myself and Im proud of it haha:) Its better to ask someone you know for free than to go super expensive photoshop courses:)

    good luck and keep on blogging.

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...