Friday, July 20, 2012

I had this really cute post with some really great news all set to go this morning.  But last night Dan called and told me he was at the emergency vet with Pacino.

Apparently he'd gotten sick a few times yesterday morning and had been lethargic all day.  Dan took him in that evening when he got sick again and still hadn't eaten anything.  He ended up having to go into surgery late last night to remove an obstruction in his GI tract.

I talked to the vet this morning and he's awake and a bit groggy.  They're keeping him all day today for observation just to make sure everything's okay.  It seems he swallowed some sort of rubber stopper from a toy or a door stop, they think.

Pacino's been at Dan's all week and I've stayed at my house so I haven't seen him at all.  And I really just want to go pick up my pup and let him know everything's okay.  

So please excuse this little love fest of photos.  I was looking through them last night when I was waiting to hear from the vet and couldn't be with him. (I do realize this is a lot of photos to see of someone else's dog.)









I'm not sure what I would do without this lil guy.  
LMF

2 comments:

  1. Awww I'm sorry to hear that. I know how scary pet emergencies are. Pacino will pull through! BTW, I can look at dog pictures all day long. He actually looks like my first baby who I lost 7 years ago :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he's a cute little puppy! I hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...