Thursday, July 26, 2012

La Rusticana D'Orsa {The Tour}

Yesterday I posted about the awesome cooking class I took over the weekend at Rusticana D'Orsa.  I thought today, we'd tour the property.

They had a vision of Italy when they built it, so that as soon as you enter the gates you think you're in Tuscany surrounded by olive groves, vineyards, gorgeous gardens and 2 beautiful villas.  It was breathtakingly gorgeous. 

Wouldn't you love to have your morning coffee here?

The property was completely built from the bottom up.  They brought in the vineyards and olive trees to create the atmosphere that they envisioned.  And you can tell they did an amazing job because everything looks so authentic, like it was always right there, in that spot, and meant to be there.





Like in Rome, you rub his nose so that you come back here :)




The grill and brick oven...

...which the men couldn't stop staring at and taking pictures of.  {What is it about men and fire?}

I think my favorite part of the property was that every where we walked there were these little vignettes set up.  No matter where you walked to, you'd find a table and chairs there for al fresco dining, or just sitting and relaxing and taking in the gorgeous views.


{How cute is this guy?!}

LMF


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous winery! It seriously looks like you're in Italy! I think my favorite spot is the bathroom--all those bits and pieces are so beautiful! What a fun weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are amazing! I especially love the peek of you taking the photo in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ladies! I felt silly taking a photo of the bathroom but it was so cute, I couldn't resist. :)

      Delete
  3. Have you ever been to Florence!? The original lucky boar is there! This looks like one amazing day, :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...