Wednesday, January 16, 2013

savannah, georgia - booked!

We just bought our tickets to Georgia!  Dan's parents have tickets to Augusta in April. We thought we'd make a long weekend of it and visit Savannah too.


Savannah is one of those places where whenever I hear the name, there's a little sigh in my heart.  I have no idea why or how it even started. But I have always always wanted to go there.

Do you have a place like that?
I hope so.


I love the look of the old victorians and the big wraparound porches.



We just started looking at places to stay. 
Forsyth Park Inn looks really nice, but I would love to hear any and all suggestions!


Isn't that the sweetest porch?

I am definitely looking forward to some good southern eats,  so any tips would be greatly appreciated too!

LMF

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You will love it! I'll be emailing you some ideas a little later today. XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...